Upper Deck Throwback Thursday Create the Caption Promotion: 2014 Goodwin ChampionsBy
It’s Throwback Thursday so let’s go back through Upper Deck’s trading card history and come up with a fun giveaway. Upper Deck’s always popular set 2014 Goodwin Champions released yesterday and it features a variety of young stars and legendary players. The cards are all based off of original hand-painted art we had commissioned for the set and that allows us a lot of leeway to show athletes in a different light. Just take a look at these base cards for example:
One of my personal favorite cards in the set is of legendary goalie Grant Fuhr playing golf. And if you didn’t already know, Grant Fuhr is actually a pretty darn good golfer who has actually been featured in an Upper Deck Golf set before.
What I love about this 2014 Goodwin Champions card of Fuhr however is how the elements he is playing in do not seem to bother him at all. So let’s put up a new card of an older player for Throwback Thursday and see if our fans can come up with some great captions for the card! Please share your comical caption to this card for your opportunity to score the below 6 packs of 2014 Goodwin Champions for your chance to pull one of your own!
Important Promotion Guidelines:
- You can only submit one comment per email address so think about it before you post.
- Comments are moderated so keep them clean and in good taste as we have a lot of youngsters on these pages. Comments deemed inappropriate will not be posted or eligible to score the packs.
- Make sure to review other caption before you post. If you have the same comment as someone else or make slight improvements to it, the credit will go to the first person who posted the comment.
- You have until Monday morning, July 7 at 8:00 a.m. PT to post your caption before this promotion is closed.
- Upper Deck will review the captions posted and select one (1) fan who most skillfully share a comical comment to coincide with this card.
- Only the customer selected to receive the packs set will be contacted via email, so please make sure to provide an accurate email address when you leave your comment.