Upper Deck Your Halls and You Could Score an Entire Hobby Case of 2013-14 NHL® Upper Deck Series One!By
Are you a hockey fan tired of looking at the same boring walls at your home, office or place of work? Well if you are, Upper Deck has an exciting promotion you’ll want to take advantage of where you can score an entire hobby case of the hottest hockey products of the year thus far; 2013-14 NHL Upper Deck Series One. Yes, we said an entire case of the product that is the first release of the year from UD to include live cards of the 2013-14 NHL Double Rookie Class. That is twelve hobby boxes. We are talking about 288 hobby packs! That’s right, 2,304 total new Upper Deck NHL cards including inserts! All for FREE!!!
Upper Deck is looking for fans to use Upper Deck NHL cards to decorate rooms in their home, their office or their place of work. Upper Deck NHL cards are the perfect way to accessorize a room to show your hockey love in your man cave at home or in the workplace. Fans have one week until Sunday, November 17 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific to makeover a room in their home or office using Upper Deck NHL cards and submit before and after jpeg images along with their story to us here at UpperDeckMarketing@upperdeck.com. The collector who most skillfully transforms a bland room into a great looking Upper Deck NHL hangout will take home the sealed factory case. Here are some tips for success:
- Look at creative ways to display the cards so they look nice. Look at the color schemes and try to create a theme. Come up with a cool plan and then work out implementing it from there.
- Give it your all! The more coverage we see with UD NHL cards, the better your chances are of securing that case! It is probably safest to use common base cards in the makeover, but if you want to incorporate inserts in some ways, that would be cool too. We just do not recommend you start gluing autograph and memorabilia cards to the walls.
- Have fun with the promotion! Get the whole family involved and take lots of pictures!
- If you do not own the home of office, make sure you get buyoff from the homeowners or your bosses before you start redecorating. And if you are a youngster, you are definitely going to need buyoff from your parents.
- Share what you are up to with your friends! You might be able to recruit a couple of extra helpers to help out!
- Visit your local hobby shop for commons! Many have a ton of them available for very little money and they can be a great resource for you in terms of coming up with your plan for the makeover.
- Obviously since 2013-14 NHL Upper Deck Series One just hit the shelves, it would be great to see at least some of those NHL cards incorporated into the makeover if possible.
That’s it puck fans! This is one of the biggest giveaways we’ve ever done so we are expecting to see some great looking rooms. Get cracking on those redesigns and hopefully in a week you will be celebrating the fact you have a BIG Upper Deck Mail Day coming your way!