Celebrate the Release of 2013 Upper Deck Football by Lending Your Caption to this Card
Football fans are fired up about the release of 2013 Upper Deck Football on Thursday, April 18. As most fans know, Upper Deck has been conducting a variety of signings with all the top draft picks over the last few weeks to get tons of live autograph content into the product. The efforts have paid off as 99.8% of autograph cards will appear live in packs with less than 100 total redemptions in the entire product.
Now 15 of those redemption cards are planned where the lucky collectors who pull them will receive an autographed base set of 2013 Upper Deck Football (up to 200 total cards) so while collectors typically dislike redemptions, these are redemption cards any fan would love to pull.
To celebrate the release we would like to share a skills-based giveaway with our fans! Please share your comical caption to the 2011-12 NHL Upper Deck Series One card of Alex Ovechkin for your opportunity to score a FREE box of 2012 SP Authentic Football!
What caption would you give this trading card? Share in the comment section below for your opportunity to score a FREE football box!
Important Promotion Guidelines:
- You can only submit one comment per email address so think about it before you post.
- Comments are moderated so keep them clean and in good taste as we have a lot of youngsters on these pages. Comments deemed inappropriate will not be posted or eligible for the box of 2012 SP Authentic Football.
- Make sure to review other captions before you post. If you have the same comment as someone else or make slight improvements to it, the credit will go to the first person who posted the comment.
- You have until Friday morning, April 19 at 8:00 a.m. to post your caption before this promotion is closed.
- Upper Deck will review the captions posted and select the fan who most skillfully shares a comical comment to coincide with this card.
- The customer selected to receive the pack will be contacted via email next week, so please make sure to provide an accurate email address when you leave your comment.
Leave a Comment