SEARCH THE UPPER DECK BLOG
On February 8, Upper Deck announced a cool contest whereby five individual collectors could each win a limited-edition (numbered to five), dual-signed 2011 World of Sports trading card featuring authentic signatures from two of the world’s greatest athletes: Tiger Woods and Michael Jordan.
The rules of the box-topper redemption program were simple:
1. Purchase a box of Upper Deck’s 2011 World of Sports;
2. Remove the box top;
3. Write your name, address, phone number and e-mail address legibly on the back;
4. Send it in to this address to be entered into a random drawing to receive an Upper Deck World of Sports Dual Autograph card of Tiger Woods and Michael Jordan limited to five copies: The Upper Deck Company, Attn. 2011 World of Sports Box Topper Redemption, 5909 Sea Otter Place, Carlsbad, CA 92010;
5. Winners will be announced on April 7, 2011, so don’t delay, get those box tops in today!
Well guess what? We may have waited an extra day to build on the anticipation, but we just finished selecting the five random winners in front of the entire Upper Deck Customer Care group. So without further adieu, the five lucky winners are:
1. Tom Nichols – Melrose, New York
2. Bryan Noble – Huntington Beach, California
3. John Lee – Aztec, New Mexico
4. Yvon Chevarie – Brampton, ON Canada
5. Kheva Edwards – Wichita, Kansas
Congratulations! Now keep your eyes peeled for your newly earned dual-signed keepsakes! It will be more than interesting to see what these limited-edition gems (numbered to 5) will fetch on the secondary market.